By signing up to an Ultra Ballroom event you are agreeing to the following:
- For Ultra Ballroom to contact you via text message and email with information.
- For Cancer Research UK to send you details and information regarding fundraising via email.
- For an Event Representative from Ultra Ballroom to get in touch with you via text message.
I consent to Ultra Ballroom processing data for legal, personnel, administrative and management purposes and in particular to the processing of any sensitive personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998).
I consent to Ultra Ballroom making such information available to those associated with the Event and training (such as trainers, coaches, event coordinators), any regulatory authorities and as may be required by law.
All spectators attending an Ultra Ballroom event must be 12 years old or over.
Ultra Ballroom offer participants the opportunity to receive 8 weeks FREE training and take part in a spectacular event in front of friends and family as a finale to the training. Participating in the event will be a life changing experience and a great platform to raise money for Cancer Research UK, similarly if you were to run a marathon or climb a mountain.
All participants are required to:
- Raise a suggested minimum for Cancer Research UK of £50 – this goes directly to Cancer Research UK & to date Ultra Events have raised £13million.
- Sell 10 tickets to friends and family to attend the black tie gala event and support you – this revenue is used to pay for advertising, website, venue hire, insurance, staff costs, event day hire, compere, sound and light production etc. Ticket sales will also ensure an electric atmosphere on event night when your proud friends and family support you.
Both of the above also demonstrate your commitment to the event.